Now Hiring Civil Foremen!
B&B Contracting possesses a strong reputation in the civil construction industry, and we are now seeking Civil Foremen to join our growing company. B&B is a union-affiliated employer that puts a strong emphasis on safety and offers highly competitive compensation and benefits.
- Read, understand, and interpret drawings/plans and check work according to specifications
- Prioritize work schedules in order to meet production deadlines and standards while ensuring quality control
- Organize and track crew's time and activity
- Identify materials and tool requirements to be on-hand as needed
- Promote a safe work environment and adhere to safety policies and work procedures
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Possess 2-4 years’ Foreman experience, prior experience in civil works and hydro/telephone/cable ducting is considered an asset
- Possess understanding of the work to be done to effectively plan, organize, problem solve, and provide direction to workers
- Ability to coach, mentor, and train crew members - able to lead by example
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks and work in all types of weather and terrain
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully with all stakeholders including co-workers, supervisors, clients, and the public
- Possess strong work ethic and positive team attitude
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Celebrating its 70th year in business, the B&B Contracting Group prides itself on a history of quality workmanship, a dedication to safety, community involvement, and exceptional customer service. B&B’s headquarters is based in the Campbell Heights area of South Surrey.
B&B specializes in the following divisions:
- Land Development (site preparation, underground utilities, roadworks, etc.)
- Municipal Infrastructure
- Excavation and Shoring
- Heavy Civil Infrastructure
B&B Contracting is a locally owned business with a firm commitment to our customers and to our employees. Come work for an organization with a strong reputation and decades of experience in the industry - APPLY NOW!